RE: I can't imagine where this portrayal came from...

Subject: RE: I can't imagine where this portrayal came from...
From: Bill Burns <bill_burns -at- lionbridge -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 10:43:56 -0500

Hi, Mark.

> Sean writes that he's proud to have Tina representing us in
> the Dilbert strip because "she is at least shown as component
> at her job," but I fear that she is not. If I recall correctly,
> in one of her first appearances, she speaks in misprints,
> saying for example "fetid cheese" instead of "feta cheese."

Ah, but that's the strip that touched off the debate, and it actually wasn't
Tina the brittle tech writer, but Alice the engineer.

Bill Burns
Technical Communications Manager
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
12585 W. Explorer Dr., Suite 150
Boise, ID 83713
Phone: 208.321.4406
FAX: 208.321.4490
E-mail: bill_burns -at- lionbridge -dot- com