How to Name It?

Subject: How to Name It?
From: "Meena S" <meena -at- thinkbn -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:59:42 +0530

Hi everyone,

A colleague of mine has a problem in naming conventions: Apart from the
Design Guide, he wants to attach another file that details the XML files
used in the project and where they are referred to in the application. How
do we name this file? It is meant primarily for developers.

I could come up with Design Supplementary, XML Files- Administrative Guide
and a couple of others. Any more suggestions?

Pretty urgent.. SO start sending out your thoughts :)

-Meena