Re: here's my dilemma

Subject: Re: here's my dilemma
From: "Melody Akins" <melodyakins -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:44:36 -0600

Wade

Hmmm...! 'Infrastructure Monitoring & Management..." There's always the
'wise old owl' with the glasses and mortarboard. If that won't do...

How about a cartoon elevator with an old fashioned 'clockface type' dial
with the pointer registering motion and pointing "up"....or a graphic of a
guy going down for the third time, with only his arm showing above the
waves, and a life preserver showing motion towards him...or an angel
carrying a gal up towards the clouds...

Put your imagination to work, Wade! You are the only person who really
knows the audience for your manual. If you run out of imaginative gas, go
to Google and plug in the magic word, 'graphics,' Then search within the
results for "icon+sets." This should help...some...I hope. I'm not an
artist, either, so I know how you feel!

Best of luck!

Melody
"Take the Shoes Off Your Mind!"