RE: Grim numbers, just grim--but not yet feeling all that grim

Subject: RE: Grim numbers, just grim--but not yet feeling all that grim
From: "Chris La Porte" <cpldll -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:09:17 -0600

I am fortunate to have a grubstake, so I haven't had to panic. When one has
been around the block, one learns about business cycles. Things will pick up
in due time.

I am taking classes, improving skills, networking, and having fun. We took
12 trips last year. Neither my wife or I have ever been able to do that.

Chris La Porte