Re: Grim numbers, just grim

Subject: Re: Grim numbers, just grim
From: Shavon Walker <walkie74 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:55:15 -0800 (PST)

*blink* so $25-35/hr for an experienced tech writer is...underpaid??? So what
am I, little miss 3 year newbie, supposed to be making? No wonder I couldn't
move out when I got my intial TW job... I was making $15/hr, and I live in

"I like children, in a petting zoo kind of way."
--Toni Childs, "Girlfriends"

Do You Yahoo!?

See and check it out.