RE: Printing graphics to the edge of the paper

Subject: RE: Printing graphics to the edge of the paper
From: "Sarah Kampman" <skampman -at- acornsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:12:03 -0600

> That works for PDF but not for your standard countertop printer.
>
> (Or was she just trying for PDF? The posting doesn't specify...)

Sorry if I wasn't clear...

I'm printing to PRN and distilling to PDF, and the document will primarily
be distributed in that format. Eventually, some of these documents will also
be printed on a special (print shop) printer. But the margin problem is
occuring even with the PDF.

Thanks, by the way, to the speedy repliers! I'll try your suggestions and
let the list know what worked. (But in the meantime, keep the suggestions
coming...!)

-Sarah