Re: Guidelines for using "e" in front of terms

Subject: Re: Guidelines for using "e" in front of terms
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:51:28 -0700

eITHER way, it's e-noyying. But it IS widespread, so when in Rome....

I don't think there's any "legit" rule concerning this usage, other than
maybe "go with whatever looks coolest."

Another variation is a lowercase e, no space, then uppercase next letter.

Examples: eBusiness, ePenguin, eNosehair

>From this alternative and the ones you listed, pick one you like and use
it consistently. And get ready to drive your spellcheckers crazy!

- Keith Cronin

I'm not a tech writer, but I play one on TV.