RE: Tech Writing & The Economy

Subject: RE: Tech Writing & The Economy
From: "Sella Rush" <srush -at- MusicNet -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:16:33 -0800

I've been enjoying Ian Pearson's (futurologist for British Telecom) recently released technology timeline. There's some amazing technology (and ramifications) coming down in the next 5-7 years, near-term predictions that are presumably pretty accurate.

Fun stuff, but makes me even more concerned about the technology "gap" between rich and poor.

Sella Rush
technical writer
srush -at- musicnet -dot- com