Re: deer in the headlights

Subject: Re: deer in the headlights
From: Annamaria Profit <inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:17:46 -0500

That happens to me too. It's performance anxiety. Praise God it doesn't happen in more intimate situations! ; ))

During my grad exam, my brain froze as the prof hung over me, and I found myself doing palmer method circle exercises (remember penmanship in Catholic School?) on my blue book, figuring if I could get my hand in gear, maybe it would jump start my brain! No cure--just accept it and relax.

At 01:02 PM 2/21/02 -0700, kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

Suddenly I'm typing like I have mittens on. My knowledge of my computer's
operating system vanishes. Mouse accuracy plummets.

Annamaria Profit
E-mail: inteltek2 -at- earthlink -dot- net
"Where it is possible, live in peace with all men."
(Romans 12:18)

See and check it out.