RE: deer in the headlights

Subject: RE: deer in the headlights
From: Kim Wallace <KWallace -at- stewart -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:39:00 -0600

Like Tom, I'll join the party late.

I disagree with those suggesting performance anxiety. I think it's an
"interaction dysfunction".

Talking with someone in my cube while trying to type at my computer always
turns my hands into sledgehammers. (I do just fine on those support calls
though).

I think my brain freezes up because these are two completely different
communication modes.

My 2 cents.

Kim "the hammer" Wallace
Landata Systems