Re: deer in the headlights

Subject: Re: deer in the headlights
From: "Jo Baer" <jbaer -at- tcfbank -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:04:26 -0600

1. Admitted we were powerless over cube invaders, and that our talents had
become unusable.

2. Came to believe that a person of any rank, greater or lesser than ours, could
provoke insanity.

3. ...

Oh, excuse me, that's another support group. Does that tell you anything? &;-)

Jo Baer
Senior Technical Writer
TCF National Bank
Minneapolis, Minnesota
jbaer -at- -dot- tcfbank -dot- com

The mome rath isn't born that could outgrabe me.

Nicol Williamson

kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com wrote:

> So why is it that when somebody stands behind me, looking over my
> shoulder, and asks me to do something - anything - on my computer, I
> freeze up?

> Is it just me, or do I have a support group out there?

See and check it out.