RE: Dangling Modifiers

Subject: RE: Dangling Modifiers
From: "McCarter, Kim" <kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:29:07 -0500

General practice or not, there is no substitute for proper English - and
dangling modifiers result in sentences that are sometimes humorous, often
misconstrued, and difficult for people of other languages to interpret.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to side with the VP on this one.

Kim

_________________________________
Kim McCarter
Information Design & Development
Harris Corporation, Network Support Division
(321) 724-3497
kmccarte -at- harris -dot- com

*****Confidentiality Notice*****
This message is confidential . If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not copy or otherwise disclose the contents of this message to any other person.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately by return e-mail. Thank you.