RE: Dangling modifiers?

Subject: RE: Dangling modifiers?
From: Ellen Kelly <EllenK -at- mentergy -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:33:48 -0500

Yup, Geoff is right. The error I am rallying against is the preposition at
the end of the sentence.

The modifier issue (without checking my grammar book since it is at work and
I am working from home) is when you end up with the question of who did
what. This rule I do agree with wholeheartedly.

So, I guess that raises the question of ending a sentence with a
preposition. You can see my specific examples in my previous post . . .