RE: query vs request

Subject: RE: query vs request
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 22:16:14 +1100

Mmmm, as pointed out offlist, you can split hairs about 'internal' demand
queues being a network request or not. I challenge you to imagine the thin
client ACTIVEX-based UI version of this paridigm as an example :-)

Steve Hudson, Word Heretic - attempting the most number of correct usages of
paradigm in any given 6 month period in Earth's history :-)

From: Peter

I should modify my prior answer. Requests deal with demand for services:
printer; server; etc. The term is not limited to networking.

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.

Re: query vs request: From: Peter