RE: Tracking Revs with the Naive User

Subject: RE: Tracking Revs with the Naive User
From: "Justin Cascio" <justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:40:24 -0500

What tool are you using, Justin? If it's Word, I'd protect the document, but
not show tracked changes on screen, and send the doc to the QA person for
review. He can make changes to the doc, then send it to you. When you get it
back, show the tracked changes. You might also take a few minutes to show
him how to read inserted comments, so you can ask questions about parts
you're unclear on.

Justin Cascio, RoboHELP Guru
justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com <mailto:justin-paul -dot- geo -at- yahoo -dot- com>
"I am about to?or I am going to?die; either expression is used."
?last words of French grammarian Dominique Bonhours