RE: Mere editing (Re: He said...She said...He said...etc.)

Subject: RE: Mere editing (Re: He said...She said...He said...etc.)
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:58:02 -0500

Keith,

I'd back it up a few steps further.... it's whatever it takes to design and
deliver a useful product. I do everything from marketing to specs, to UI
design, to help, to training, to user manuals. However, my title says I'm a
tech writer (yes Senior, but still Tech Writer). And I love being involved
from the beginning.

I don't ever WANT the luxury of just writing or mere editing...it would be
just merely boring for me.

Regards,
Connie Giordano