RE: He said...She said...He said...etc.

Subject: RE: He said...She said...He said...etc.
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:58:42 -0500

I'm not an advocate for the reader, I'm an advocate for the product user.
If that means writing a document, so be it. It also means designing a
document that can be read and absorbed, often with graphics and attention to
typographical issues. But it also means designing effective product
interfaces, figuring out whether extensive training will be required, how to
make a knowledge base accessible to the users, and a thousand other items
that may or may not be directly related to technical writing, but absolutely
essential to a successful user experience.

MTC
Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com <mailto:connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com>

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it." - Pablo Picasso