Re: Are you a writer?

Subject: Re: Are you a writer?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:40:32 -0800 (PST)

> What? So, developers who don't communicate their knowledge are of
> equal value to a company as those who do communicate?

I'm involved in a project where a great deal of the development is
done by a VERY big consulting company and their contract is up in 3
days. The IT manager here is absolutely FREAKING in that they haven't
started their "knowledge transfer" part to him yet.

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/15

Do You Yahoo!?

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.

Re: Are you a writer?: From: David_Slonosky