New Post

Subject: New Post
From: Sgalvan2 -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:26:42 EST

I need to find people that would be interested in review a current book that
is been developed using a product call Cache from InterSystems.

I have had the book at the publisher for over a year and are reviewer has not
completed the chapters.

Also, if anyone is familiar with XML and writing ontology's.
Please let me know if any one can help.

Thanks Barbara Price Galvan

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.