Re: HOW TOs?

Subject: Re: HOW TOs?
From: MichaelHuggins -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:39:33 EST

>I question how
appropriate some of your more personally-directed pithy remarks are.<

A good question. I see it as providing some folks with a dose of their own medicine. Or, to put it another way, one shouldn't blame the mirror because it shows a blemish.

>Some of them could conceivably pith somebody off...<

:-) Funny you should mention that. I have the growing impression that the real problem is that there are those here who are disposed to pee in the punch bowl...and others equally ready to sip the result and call it champagne.

Michael Huggins