I'm the only chimp here

Subject: I'm the only chimp here
From: "Rob Writer" <piercedroo -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:25:21 -0600

"I think that this e-mail wins the prize for "Most Offensive of the Week"." is one of the nicer responses that I have recieved concerning my prevous post.

While my intent was humorous, the outcome was definitely not perceived as such. I have a great deal more respect than my previous post indicates for the abilities and professionalism of those on this list and in our profession.

I was clearly wrong to imply that certain aspects of our job "could be done by a chimp". What we do is an art and a skill. I apologize for trivializing and diminishing any aspect of it.

Rob