RE: Trick with Word 2000 and a Scrolling Mouse

Subject: RE: Trick with Word 2000 and a Scrolling Mouse
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:41:32 -0500

Even cooler, it works in all Office 2000 programs... you'd be third-to-last
:)

Thanks for the tip.

Connie P. Giordano
Senior Technical Writer
Advisor Technology Services
A Fidelity Investments Company
704-330-2069 (w)
704-330-2350 (f)
704-957-8450 (c)
connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com <mailto:connie -dot- giordano -at- fmr -dot- com>

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to
do it." - Pablo Picasso

kim.roper at vitana.com

I can't decide if Canadians are unbelievably brave or ridiculously insane.
I mean, we *know* what they put in clamato, but we drink it anyway.