Subject: Re: HOW TOS?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:33:44 -0700

Okay - I'm getting confused e-mails from people.

I read this list on the Web, at

On the Web at least, the post to which I was responding looked like this:

> SSB0aGluayBvbmUgb2YgdGhlIGdyZWF0IGxlc3NvbnMgb2YgaHlwZXJ0ZXh0IHRoZW9yeSBpcyB0
> aGF0IGRpZmZlcmVudCBwZW9wbGUgd2lsbCBsb29rIGZvciBpbmZvcm1hdGlvbiBkaWZmZXJlbnQg
> d2F5cy4gU28gSSBhZ3JlZSB3aXRoIHRob3NlIHdobyBkb24ndCBzZWUgUmFkd2EncyBzaXR1YXRp
> b24gYXMgYW4gZWl0aGVyL29yLiBNeSB1c2VyIGRvY3VtZW50YXRpb24gYWx3YXlzIGluY2x1ZGVz goes on, but you get the idea.

So I made the remark about using styles. Supposed to be a joke. Oh well.

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.