Freelance rates in India

Subject: Freelance rates in India
From: Resmi <resshj -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 03:38:35 -0800 (PST)

I am planning to freelance as a writer for a couple of

Can someone tell me how much freelancers charge for
1) promotional business articles - ie, writing
articles for an IT company, promoting products in
their website.
2) user manuals and other technical writings.
3) web site content writing - general and technical

I want to get the information at the earliest.

Thanks ,

Do You Yahoo!?

Office or RoboHelp Enterprise. Hurry, this offer expires February 28, 2002.

See and check it out.