An invitation for independents/business owners

Subject: An invitation for independents/business owners
From: Annamarie Pluhar <apluhar -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:54:08 -0500

In January, on this list, a month-long course was advertised called, "Get Clients Now!". I investigated since I knew myself to be floundering in the marketing effort and discovered that the course is based on a book, which I bought. Turns out the C.J. Hayden, the author, has put together a very smart., deceptively simple 28 day program for doing your marketing. I decided to do the program without paying for a course.

I have just completed it and I'm ready do it again. I found that it structured my day, forced me to make those cold calls, (Yes Bruce it does work.) got me moving in a forward direction and gave me a sense of accomplishment. I have many more potential jobs out there than 28 days ago, and many, many more know that I'm interested in working. The program can be repeated, since basically it offers a way to structure the marketing effort, but each person is entirely responsible for the content, i.e., goals, strategies, actions etc. The author suggests having a support group for adding a dimension of accountability, perspective and support. I'd like to try it. So since I learned about the book from the list, maybe the support group should also come from the list?

If you are interested, get in touch with me off list, then read Part One of the book, and then tell me again that you are interested. I think an email support group can be 4 people max or I will spend more of my time doing coaching than doing my marketing. (Coaching is an easy thing for me.) I plan to start my second 28 day program next Monday to give time for two to four of you to join me.

RSVP.

Annamarie

--
Annamarie Pluhar

IDD Tech Solutions
Instructional design and development for technology.

(301) 588 - 4001
(301) 646 - 5002 (Mobile)
apluhar -at- iddtechsolutions -dot- com
Http://www.iddtechsolutions.com