Re: THANKS! Re: It's time to go

Subject: Re: THANKS! Re: It's time to go
From: Richard McLean <richard -at- designeffect -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:46:21 +1100

At 11:32 AM -0700 5/3/02, Eric J. Ray wrote:

What to do about it? I haven't any idea.

Hi All,

I'm quite new here, but not new to mailing lists. I have felt the
atmosphere that Rob described, that's why I haven't posted.
Been a bit overwhelmed (and by the time I've got something
to contribute, the topic has usually been done to death). :-)

The one and only thing that I have known to work on a list
of this size and mail volume is to set the boundaries in the
list guidelines, and then make people responsible for their
own behaviour by taking away their posting privileges,
suspending them from the list, or removing them altogether,
if they cross the line in a blatant or repeated way.

Bye Rob! I've enjoyed your posts.

cheers,
Richard