Re: It's time to go

Subject: Re: It's time to go
From: wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:31:23 -0700

I joined this list only a short time ago, and I have been awed by the
knowledge of so many people on this list. I've discovered helpful links
and have learned a lot about the tools and processes needed for becoming a
successful technical writer. I've since made the decision that I am more
suited to business writing and the creative side of things (and I don't
want to start a discussion over whether technical writing is creative or
not. I mean creative in my own personal sense.)

I've also, admittedly, chuckled over some of the witty comments and stared
open-mouthed at some of the derisive comments coming from a community of
professionals. I particularly lost faith in one of my favorite posters
with his comments about depression.

However, there is so much to be learned from the people on this list, and
I am grateful the people on the list are so willing to share their
knowledge. Maybe I've come late to the party, but I still find value
(sometimes hidden among the noise) in many of the posts to the lists.

Pat Glass--who still remembers the "Golden Rule"
wordsync -at- swbell -dot- net