Re: True insignificance

Subject: Re: True insignificance
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:15:12 -0500

It can be helpful to:

- Provide people you want at a meeting with a blueprint of what is at stake
and a schedule that will be used with or without their participation.

- Enough detailed information so that they can see their stakes in the issue
and thereby develop a strong motive for attending.

For example, in the invitation, you could write:

"At the meeting on March 15 we will decide whether Release Notes will be
delivered by any or all of the following methods:

- E-mail
- Notepad
- Other

If we do not agree on a method at the meeting, our department manager will
choose a method by noon on March 16. I will begin work on the Release Notes
at 3:00 p.m. on that date. This schedule is final and cannot be changed."

Bonnie Granat

Bonnie Granat

RE: True insignificance: From: Giordano, Connie