Re: Technical subjects: What do you want to know more about?

Subject: Re: Technical subjects: What do you want to know more about?
From: Steven Brown <stevenabrown -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:44:19 -0800 (PST)

Rose,

I think we'd all agree that the IT industry is so
large that it's very difficult to stay current in the
various trends and debates that continually shape the
direction of technology.

I'd like to see a monthly or quarterly update of sorts
that gives me a high-level understanding of the hot
topics of the moment. For example:

- What is the significance of the Microsoft .NET
versus Java debate?
- What's going on in the world of databases?
- Who are the major players in the world of CRM?
- What is digital rights management?
- Which programming languages are falling out of favor
and why?

I'm sure there are people in this group who could
address these issues because they intensely follow IT
news on a daily basis. But for those of us who don't,
a regular update would be incredibly helpful.

Steven Brown
Senior Technical Writer

http://mail.yahoo.com/

www.ehelp.com/techwr