Tech Writing: The Second Generation

Subject: Tech Writing: The Second Generation
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:53:07 -0800 (PST)

My father-in-law was a technical writer in the aerospace industry after he got out of the military. I've heard some interesting stories about tech writing in the early days.....

Sean Hower

technical writer

Create your own web site for FREE at

You deserve a better email address! Get personalized email @yourname