RE: If you were going to learn...

Subject: RE: If you were going to learn...
From: "Chris La Porte" <cpldll -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:05:46 -0600

Bonnie,

Learning database technology is certainly a worthwhile endeavor. How deep
do you want to go? By working with a tutorial type book you can get the
basics of Access, which is as good a database as any to start with. I have
had past success with the "Step by Step" series books by Microsoft Press

If you want to get into the programming of databases or delve deeper into
them, you might want to learn SQL or Visual Basic, for which taking a class
might be valuable. Then, there are Oracle, and internet databases, and,
and...ad infinitum.

Chris La Porte

www.ehelp.com/techwr