RE: Reference books you use the most

Subject: RE: Reference books you use the most
From: "Cadorette Johanne" <johanne -dot- cadorette -at- locusdialog -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:28:44 -0500

1. Most used reference books /Web sites:
-Newton's Telecom Dictionary
-MS Manual of Style for Tech. Publications
-BBI Dictionary of Word Combinations

2.For the past 8 months, writing/editing/translating (depending on the product and section)user manuals, installation guides and -my favorite- release notes; spare time spent tooling around with fiction; no journalism for the time being but used to write features and book reviews.

3.Oh dear. No preferences. I have been devoted and completely in love with both cats and dogs.

Johanne Cadorette