RE: WordPerfect 8.00.225 to Word 9.0.2720

Subject: RE: WordPerfect 8.00.225 to Word 9.0.2720
From: "Margaret Secara" <margaret -dot- secara -at- alphather -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:28:12 -0800

Or try the Word-PC discussion list

mailto:word-pc-subscribe-request -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk to join
(no subject or command text required)

I know there are a number of ex-WordPerfect users onboard, and they may have already dealt with this and similar problems. It's been a long time since I used Word Perfect, so that's the best I can offer.

Maggie Secara

>>> "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org> 03/13/02 01:11AM >>>
If you get stuck on the design of the cleanup macro, then you can always ask
for help on one of the Microsoft Word newsgroups, such as

Jonathan West

Maggie Secara
Technical Writer

IT Systems & Programming