Re: How do I learn Word Macros/Templates?

Subject: Re: How do I learn Word Macros/Templates?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:56:47 -0700

"Word 97 Annoyances" by Woody Leonhard. Out of print, but still findable.

Also - I'd hope and assume Steve Hudson will respond to your post. He's a
sick puppy with that stuff - he should be able to put you on the right
track. Good luck!

-Keith Cronin

Think outside the box. Unless it's a really big box; then it's fun to
climb inside and pretend it's a fort.

See and check it out.