RE: How do I learn Word Macros/Templates?

Subject: RE: How do I learn Word Macros/Templates?
From: "Kevin Christy" <kevinchristy -at- socal -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 11:12:45 -0800

Others will have more recommendations, but I think that Word 97 Annoyances
by Woody Leonhard is a must for your bookshelf
( It's out of print, but Amazon
has some in their Marketplace. O'Reilly has another book called Learning
Word Programming ( that I haven't
read, but now that you mention it, I'm gonna break down and buy it. :)

Annoyances has a great intro section on VBA, as well as a very useful,
trenches-level explanation of how Word does what it does. Also, you'll
learn more about how templates work, which a book on VBA may not tell you.

Highly recommended!

See and check it out.