RE: FrameMaker Table Bug?

Subject: RE: FrameMaker Table Bug?
From: Stephen McDermott <Stephen -dot- McDermott -at- PREMERA -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:08:04 -0800

I've never encountered that problem unless I have more than one row
identified as the header row.

Have you checked the table design (CTRL-T anywhere on the table) to see if
the first three rows are identified as header rows? Because you are unable
to select them, that sounds like the problem (but, then, why are they
showing up on the first page?).