RE: Technical writer on TV

Subject: RE: Technical writer on TV
From: "Ehr, Meg" <Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:38:38 -0500

Nora Merhar said:

I read last night in T.V. Guide that in his new show, Andy Richter plays a
man who writes industrial manuals.

And I swear I read a review of the show in which the author stated that
Andy's job was something "so boring" that the reviewer had already forgotten
what it was...

Reeeally wish I could remember where I saw that. We could get a TW posse
together to sneak in and take every bit of tech writing the reviewer has...
Try programming that VCR now, bucko!

Meg Ehr
Is it Friday yet?

www.ehelp.com/techwr