RE: Technical writer on TV

Subject: RE: Technical writer on TV
From: "Ehr, Meg" <Meg -dot- Ehr -at- smartworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:38:38 -0500

Nora Merhar said:

I read last night in T.V. Guide that in his new show, Andy Richter plays a
man who writes industrial manuals.

And I swear I read a review of the show in which the author stated that
Andy's job was something "so boring" that the reviewer had already forgotten
what it was...

Reeeally wish I could remember where I saw that. We could get a TW posse
together to sneak in and take every bit of tech writing the reviewer has...
Try programming that VCR now, bucko!

Meg Ehr
Is it Friday yet?

See and check it out.