RE: I believe it will get me though the night...

Subject: RE: I believe it will get me though the night...
From: Ed Gregory <ed -at- gregorynet -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:10:07 -0600

Dreamweaver is a powerful tool. Easily used. Easily misused. Like any
complex tool, there are features that can bite you in the butt if you don't
understand them.

DW does result in some fat code, but also includes quick tools for cleaning
it up.

Why not find out for yourself? There's a fully functional 30-day demo at
www.macromedia.com.

-Ed Gregory

www.ehelp.com/techwr