RE: Knowledge Management

Subject: RE: Knowledge Management
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:44:34 +1100

KM is almost exclusive to TW yet right next door. See also Database mining
in any meta web scan.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
For Questions regarding MS-Word please use the MS news servers or a mailing
list in preference to heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot- Ideally, post to and send me an email to go answer it.

See and check it out.

Knowledge Management: From: R D