RE: Microsoft products

Subject: RE: Microsoft products
From: "Steve Hudson" <cruddy -at- optushome -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:45:20 +1100

If it was for external pubs I might use Microsoft Excel (Excel) for the
first reference, but this 'legal requirement' is irrelevant for internal
stuff which I may have mistakenly assumed the request was concerning.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
For Questions regarding MS-Word please use the MS news servers or a mailing
list in preference to heretic -at- tdfa -dot- com -dot- Ideally, post to and send me an email to go answer it.