Re: [What about "semi-official" docs?]

Subject: Re: [What about "semi-official" docs?]
From: hannah <to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:18:17 -0500

This brings to mind something that happened about 2 months ago. My husband's
company is just starting over here (they are based in Sweden) and they went to
some convention type thing and had all these handouts and such on their new
product. Because they are just starting and there are only 5 people in the US,
their documents are done in Sweden and then shipped here.

So they go to this thing and they had great reception at the show and were
pretty proud of themselves. I was looking over their marketing materials that
they had handed out (beautiful, high-gloss brochures and such) and started to
laugh. Apparently every instance of which was replaced with witch and it made
for very interesting concepts. It wasn't the only problem they had, but it was
the most humorous (to me, at least).

Needless to say I got them a nice little proposal to offer my services and it
was very well received.

hannah Bissell
to -dot- hannah -at- usa -dot- net

www.ehelp.com/techwr