Re: Green TW searching for software advice

Subject: Re: Green TW searching for software advice
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:45:08 -0800 (PST)

> I'd be curious to hear of the experiences of other writers. Have
> you more
> often lost contracts and full-time opportunities due to lack of
> knowledge of
> a specific tool, or due to lack of technical knowledge?

Lois...In 12 years, once I got the contract, I've never been asked to
leave a contract due to performance in any way, only when money ran
out or budget was cut.

If you are talking about somneone being hired instead of me after
interviewing, too tough to say...yo never really know what the reason

John Posada, Senior Technical Writer
Current gig ending 4/15

Do You Yahoo!?

See and check it out.

Re: Green TW searching for software advice: From: Lois Patterson