ADMIN: Re: Au revoir and god speed - Long

Subject: ADMIN: Re: Au revoir and god speed - Long
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:53:17 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Kelley falsely claimed that

K >At 06:48 AM 3/15/02 -0800, John Posada wrote:
K >> > children using 'fuck' on a regular basis--at home.
K >>
K >>and I was just as shocked to see someone use this word on a list that
K >>goes to business addresses.
K >
K >
K >It seems a bit disingenuous, to me, to use asterisks. I haven't decided
K >whether it's more laughable that people type it with asterisks when they
K >are actually 'cursing,' or when they are using it as an example, as I did.

I've suspended your posting privileges.

John didn't write that, and it's entirely unprofessional
for you to make it appear that he did. Someone who
enters this thread in the middle would certainly get
the wrong impression, as a direct result of your desire
to amend John's posting.

You write it your way, and John will write it his
with (neither of you on this list, though), but
don't make it look like John wrote something he

Mistakes happen, but that wasn't a mistake--it was
simply arrogant, presumptuous, rude, and unprofessional
of you.

ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

See and check it out.

Re: Au revoir and god speed - Long: From: Kelley