RE: is it really that uncommon?

Subject: RE: is it really that uncommon?
From: Nora von Gerichten <wlg -at- pacificcoast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:52:59 -0800

John, you put words in my mouth. I did not write that but was responding! Someone got suspended this morning for something similar. DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

So you complain about Kelly and do worse!

My ding to Kelly was one sentence. I objected more when she edited
the text that appeared in the quote section of her response to me. it
made it appear that I used the word in my email, which i did not.

--- Nora von Gerichten <wlg -at- pacificcoast -dot- net> wote:

www.ehelp.com/techwr