Re: Consultants:Dim or Delete the Non-Compete?

Subject: Re: Consultants:Dim or Delete the Non-Compete?
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:27:28 -0700

Andrew Plato Wrote:

> You don't need a lot of money. You just need some drive and basic business
> sense.

...which he followed with 10 clearly defined steps.

Here's a public "Thank you" for taking the time to write that. That's one
of the most practical, nut-and-bolts posts I've ever read on this list.

-Keith Cronin

My name is Keith. I'm a sigaholic. It's been eight days since I composed a
clever sig line.

See and check it out.