RE: You wrote WHAT?!? (WAS: That other thread...)

Subject: RE: You wrote WHAT?!? (WAS: That other thread...)
From: Diane Evans <Diane -dot- Evans -at- marconi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:37:24 -0800

Kevin asks, "Is anybody on the list aware of ANYBODY (even anecdotally) ever
being fired or reprimanded for RECEIVING vulgarisms in e-mail?"

No, but I think I saw it on a TV show once...

At my former company, one of our major contracts was with a company named
after the highest office in a skyscraper. You never knew what would come to
your desk as an innocent-lookin email.

At my current company, we only deal with wireless technology. No pictures

Diane Evans
Technical Writer
Marconi Wireless

See and check it out.