Subject: Techwr-L
From: "Laura A Mac Lemale" <lmaclemale -at- paychex -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:47:46 -0500

Hello all,

Just taking a minute after catching up on my list reading to say:

Happy 9th Techwr-L! Thank you for your community of personalities from
all over the world, some that provide information and some that provoke
debate, but all of whom contribute to the profession.

(Reality check: Who says TWs are boring?? They should check out this
list sometime...) <g, d, r>

Anyway, thank you all. Thanks Eric and Deb, for your work,
contributions, and....well....stamina when things get chaotic. As we
have seen from time to time, debates get heated, but yet you've/we've
hung in there nine years.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Regards,
Laura

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this message represent those of the
sender only; not those of Paychex.

Laura MacLemale
Technical Writer, EDV
Paychex HRS Operations