Microsoft Publisher file to "Web Page"...

Subject: Microsoft Publisher file to "Web Page"...
From: anonymous
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:27:18 -0500

YIKES!

What happens when you try to convert a Microsoft Publisher file to HTML? I
created a business hard copy newsletter and decided to see what my .pub file
looked as .htm. I thought I might save some time. I used the design checker,
made all the appropriate changes, and even the Explorer and Navigator
web"previews" looked fine. I fired up the file to the website and couldn't
believe my eyes when I opened it. I'm going to go back to Dreamweaver and
fix this mess over the weekend. Very disappointing.

If anyone has any suggestions about .pub conversion to .htm for the future
please let me know!

Sincerely
anonymous

www.ehelp.com/techwr