Re: Green TW searching for software advice

Subject: Re: Green TW searching for software advice
From: "Tamara" <pnkrkbch -at- unm -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:24:04 -0700

Watching the growing conversation on this topic has created a whirlwind of
questions in my head, I'll try and ask them in an organized fashion, here
goes:

1) (This relates to the message from Kate Barrett)
How would I be using the programming languages mentioned, C#, C++, Java,
Visual Basic?

2) What kind of technical experience do you recommend I have?

3) Should the skills involve basics taught in technical writing classes
like organization (table of contents, proposals, and paper, etc.) or do you
speak of other kinds of skills?

Thank you again for your patience, your imput has been extremely helpful.

-Tamara

www.ehelp.com/techwr