Re: on technical writing

Subject: Re: on technical writing
From: "Andrew Dugas" <dugas -at- intalio -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:20:39 -0800

Are you kidding me?

Look how "Seinfeld" directly helped to flood the comedian market, leading to
degraded salary scales for all comedians, not to mention the now notorious
Comedy Central layoffs of 2000-2001.

If the Andy Richter show is at all successful, everyone and their sibling
will want to work in a crowded office for some faceless corporation while
their innermost dreams and aspirations whither and die like so many autumn
leaves, their hour of fruition long since gone, fallen to the ground to
await the cold snows of an inexorably approaching winter.

Worse yet, my salary might go down.